Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Thirty three.

It's been exactly a week since I got back from Philippines and boy, how I miss all the fun I had! I'm thrilled to start blogging and sharing about my vacation, but first here's one for someone special.


Not sure if you actually got down to counting the number of gifts and surprises you've gotten this birthday. Knowing you, I highly doubt that you did. Either way, this blog post is your 33rd present (and also the last for now). The previous 32 were my way of making up for the 32 birthdays that I've missed/didn't get to celebrate with you.



Although there are times you can really annoy the shit out of me, thank you for being annoying, like how you'd try to appear taller than I am when we all know who's the taller one.



As if being clumsy by nature isn't bad enough, I've always been someone who jumps before knowing where to land. Instead of stopping me from being who I am, thank you for giving me space to explore and grow while you stick around just in case the ground beneath my feet crumbles and I miss my landing.



Truth be told, I haven't found anyone who has been able to keep up with my level of energy till I met you. Most of the time I'm like an Energizer Bunny, so I don't know how you manage, but thank you for keeping up with my craziness, talkativeness and constant need to seek out adventures. You're one of the best, if not the best, travel companion.


At the end of day, thank you for being you 'cause you've been such a gem! 


This birthday, my wish for you isn't to have a perfect year ahead 'cause life will forever be filled with troughs as much as peaks. "Ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders." That's exactly what I wish for you; that you'll get past every obstacle and grow to become an even more amazing person. And I pray that God will put you to bed every night with no worries and that you'll wake up each morning knowing that He has plans to prosper you.

"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright. I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more. I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive. I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger. I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting. I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess. I wish you enough hellos to get through the final goodbye." -Bob Perks

With love,
 photo f60ffb83-5a2a-48b4-a5c7-8c11e00d3d4a_zps00748fdb.jpg
Clarabelle Faith

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!