Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Palette Of Sensations.








Dress: ASOS

Heels: Pedro

Bag: Michael Kors

Watch: Skagen

Bracelet & Ring: Pandora

Earrings: Diva


Dresses with revealing backs are undeniably my greatest weakness! It spices the entire outfit by adding an element of surprise. Haven't had the chance to attend any event/function that calls for such a dress in a while, so I grabbed the first opportunity I got to don one when I attended my alma mater's annual performing arts combined concert -- Palette Of Sensations.

That night I took a long stroll down memory lane. What amazes me is that it's been a good 7 years since I graduated from secondary school 'cause it almost feels like it was just yesterday. I vividly remember the days and nights I spent in the orchestra room practicing  for SYF/concerts. Fast forward 7 years, I've totally lost my skills in playing the one musical instrument I spent 4 years mastering. I guess the only thing related to music that I'll never forget is the lyrics to the school song.


And without a doubt, she's the best thing that has ever happened to me in secondary school. 11 years and counting. To many more 11 years together!

Photos by Ing
Editing by yours truly

"As has often been said, the youth who loves his Alma Mater will always ask, not 'What can she do for me?' but 'What can I do for her?'"
- Le Baron Russell Briggs

 photo f60ffb83-5a2a-48b4-a5c7-8c11e00d3d4a_zps00748fdb.jpg
Instagram @clarabellefaithng
Ask.fm @clarabellefaithng

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!