Friday, December 05, 2014

Chic life with Clarabelle.



I'm hardly ever in the east since I've spent my whole life living in the north, but I kinda fell for the cool neighbourhood after meeting up with the super nice sisters -- Samantha and Kimberly (the brains and photographer behind Hello Weekend) in a quaint little cafe called Coast and Company. We had lunch and a mini photoshoot for The Chic List. On a side note, the sour cream cheese and honey toast was to die for! Definitely going back for more!









I've nothing but absolute love for the 2 outfits by Hello Weekend! It's so minimalistic, yet really chic. Looking good has never felt so effortless!

Head on over to Hello Weekend's blog to find out more about the outfits and myself!

Photos by Kimberly

"Never use the word 'cheap'. Today everybody can look chic in inexpensive clothes (the rich buy them too). There is good clothing design on every level today. You can be the chicest thing in the world in a T-shirt and jeans -- it's up to you."
- Karl Lagerfeld

 photo f60ffb83-5a2a-48b4-a5c7-8c11e00d3d4a_zps00748fdb.jpg
Instagram @clarabellefaithng
Ask.fm @clarabellefaithng

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!