Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Do you want to build a snowman?








Dress: ASOS
Heels: Pedro

Watch: Lipsy London
Olaf: Tokyo Disneyland

I've been meaning to post these photos on one of the 12 days of Christmas but I've been swamped. Not to mention that it was only the second day of the new year and a bad gastric left me puking my gut out during those God forsaken hours. Spent the next 3 days battling drowsiness in bed and on a liquid diet. So glad I'm a lot better now 'cause it's only 2 more sleeps to my long awaited vacation! Can't wait to take part in the Sinulog Festival! Got tons in stored for this space so keep your eyes peeled!


Photos by Ing
Editing by yours truly

"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?" -J. B. Priestley

With love,
 photo f60ffb83-5a2a-48b4-a5c7-8c11e00d3d4a_zps00748fdb.jpg
Clarabelle Faith

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!