Saturday, February 01, 2014

Happy NEIGHHHH Year!

After a really long hiatus, I decided to jump back on the bandwagon of blogging. No better time than to start on a festive day since I've absolutely no clue what to write about for my very first post.



I used to hate red dresses A LOT 'cause I always thought the colour didn't compliment my skin tone. Which is why I've never owned any red dress, or any red apparel to be exact. But I guess our taste for clothes changes as we grow. It's like digging through your wardrobe and finding a piece which makes you think that a fashion police should have shot you dead a long time ago. I've been crazy about red of late to the point where I suddenly realize I'm buying too much red stuff. Wore my current favourite red dress today to kick start the year of the wooden horse, and it got me lots of likes and compliments. Really love the shimmering embellishments on the shoulders and sleeves! I'd say that it's the perfect piece, especially for people who hate accessorising their outfits. The cotton jersey material also made it comfortable to don.

And yes, I traded my heels for a pair of ballet flats this year. Decided to heed my mum's advice to wear less of heels to not aggravate my knees.


Now, I'm off to pack my room and prepare the house for guests tomorrow. Can't wait for another fun-filled day with all my loved ones! Here's wishing everyone a very Happy Lunar Neighhhh Year! Happy holidays!



"When in doubt, wear red." -Bill Blass

With love,
 photo f60ffb83-5a2a-48b4-a5c7-8c11e00d3d4a_zps00748fdb.jpg
Clarabelle Faith

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!