Friday, May 01, 2015

Hello May!






It's my favourite month once again! And I can't think of a better way to spice up my birthday month with graduation happening in a week. Double the celebrations this year! Plus I'm thrilled to be taking the celebrations across borders once again like I did last year! Not exactly sure where graduation and turning 24 will bring me, but there's definitely plenty to look forward to. And I'm excited for the life that awaits!


On a side note, I haven't been updating this space as regularly as I wish to 'cause there's tons on my plate now. But I'll be back with more soon!


Photos by Ing
Editing by yours truly


"The world's favourite season is the spring. All things seem possible in May." -Edwin Way Teale

With love,
 photo f60ffb83-5a2a-48b4-a5c7-8c11e00d3d4a_zps00748fdb.jpg
Clarabelle Faith

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!